facebook

Top five frats at UO

by:    

So what are the top five frats I should try and rush? Just the ones that are not on probation and actually have a house...

Posted By: Rushing
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Don’t go to this school if you’re looking for Solid frats and frat connections

By: Sheofbnsxvs
#2by:    

With that criteria its:

FIJI
Sigma Chi
Delta Sig
Sig Nu
DTD

By: tru talkin
by: lol what    

sig chi on prob

By: lol what
by: ok well   

I guess Sig Chi is also on probation so...

By: ok well
#3by:    

I'm thinking about rushing spring bc I want to bond with some real bros that want to be trje friends for life. Don't want pretty bois, just real men who will back me up.

By: Thanks
by: ok   

stay away from the top 5. They are good but cliquey. Just trust the guys you know and join them

By: ok
by: yep   

Do NOT go for "top" frats, bc those are the guys you hated in high school who thought they were cool but were not and just fake. Only pledge if you know some guys who are real. Then, its worth being in a group of real men who stand up for each other.

By: yep
#4by:    

Going through rush rn and this is super helpful. Not all guys in top 5 are avoidos, but I'm being super careful during rush to really see if I can have real convos with the bros and know if they will have my back.

By: Thanks
#5by:    

Houses get switched here all the time. Top 5 frats based on prestige are gonna get you more. Sigma chi still good even with probation. Lambda Chi, still good. Waiting on new house to complete for Fall. SAE gone underground. Etc.

By: You should know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lambda has no prestige    

Lambda is not a top 5 frat and they have no prestige. They’ve been on campus for 20+ years and still haven’t had their own chapter house. You’ve been living in other fraternity houses since your existence here. That’s not prestige, that’s called couch surfing.

By: Lambda has no prestige
by: Lies   

East 15th and Alder was the lambda house. They sold it to the university and bankrolled the cash. They sold in 2007. Hardly 20 years is it you lying hate filled d-bag. Grow tfup

By: Lies
by: non hater   

No hate here but why would a frat sell their house and not replace it for 14 years??

By: non hater
by: Loser Lambdas   

What loser frat sells their original chapter house to the University so they can turn it into office buildings?

By: Loser Lambdas
by: Ummmm   

Why did ATO sell their house to some property mgt company so DSP could rent it? Why did phi psi rent to Asig? Because they wanted to. Wtf difference does it make to you? Your incessant hatred of certain houses is like some weird stalker vibe. Top houses gonna pull no matter what lies are on here. Year after year and we see the numbers...top houses get bigger and bottom houses hate harder.

By: Ummmm
#6by:    

Ligma Kappa Ligma

By: schill
#7by:    

Ok. Again guys don't go for top 5 - losers either on probation or close to it. Frats building new houses have shaky pasts and you don't want to be the stupid pledge who pays. Just be in control, grilling the guys who will be your bros and have your back for years to come.

By: Decision time
#8by:    

This ^^^^

By: OMG
#9by:    

I'm rushing rn and the best presenting are:

Sigma Chi
Delta Sig
Sig Nu
DTD

I'm hoping I get a bid from the top of this list. Thanks bros I'm honored

By: Really
by: Yep   

Tru that. These are my top wish list.

By: Yep
by: yeah   

he is cool but my parents won't let me pledge a probation house...asking for trouble they say, but the others are great

By: yeah
by: Duh   

You’re a fool if you don’t include lambda.

By: Duh
by: trudat   

but just couldn't bring myself to pay dues for no parties or house...

By: trudat
by: Dumb.    

Dues don’t pay for houses. And they aren’t on probation. Probably renting the SAE house

By: Dumb.
#10by:    

Sig Chi is on probation but damn Matt is the man. I just don't want to pay dues for nothing.

By: I know
by: so true   

he IS the man but he alone can't save a dying frat. Probation = no fun = paying for what?

By: so true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.