facebook

best physical fraternity houses?

by:    

I’m an incoming freshman and am curious to know what fraternities have nice houses interior/cleanliness/exterior. I want to live in but not looking to sleep in a wasteland. I feel like this topic is not discussed often, but what do you people think? I also don’t want to join a frat that doesn’t have a house either because I think that’s a big component of the brotherhood.

Posted By: Go Ducks 2023!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rush FIJI

By: Hi
#2by:    

Don’t rush a frat based on how nice the house is!

By: Idiot
by: True   

This is good advice. There has been at least one chapter kicked off campus every year for the past five years, and a lot more have lost houses. If anything goes wrong during your time at UO and you chose your chapter based off the house, then you’ll be miserable hanging out with people you didn’t really click with in the first place.

By: True
#3by:    

Sig nu and Theta Chi are the biggest in terms of size, and theta chi just got their house re done. Fiji is also probably gonna be redoing their house once they take it back

By: 18

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Lambda and theta chi have the biggest/best physical houses

By: yes
#5by:    

SAE has a very nice house in a great location. Theta Chi just got theirs redone but it’s kinda far away and I’ve heard it’s eh on the inside. Lambda’s is classic fraternity house with a huge lawn.

By: house
#6by:    

Lambda for size and location

By: By sororities.
#7by:    

phi psi / alpha sig house gotta be the best.

By: obvious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.