facebook

question

by: :(((

Okay, does it REALLY matter which house you are in? I'm starting to feel a ton of pressure to be in a "TOP" house. It really sucks because I feel like if I'm not in one of the top sororities I'll be outcasted and looked down on or something... like high school cliques. Or it will not be as fun or I will not feel confident about my letters. It's really taking away from the excitement I once had to rush and just turning into pressure and stress. This might sound stupid and dramatic but like I'm serious. I really want this to be an awesome thing but it's turning into "OMG I HAVE to be in a top house" and taking away from the idea of "the system" and ending up where you are supposed to be. I want to pref my favorite and get a bid from my top choice by my own standards and how I feel and fit in but it's hard to stay true to your own feelings about the situation when you see everyone bashing all of the sororities except two or three of them.... What if I do end up feeling the most comfortable in one of the top houses and I pref them as #1 but don't get a bid? I feel like I am going to feel like crap about being in one of my other choices because it's not a "top house" and I hate that.

Posted By: :(((
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.