facebook

panhel positivity

by:    

It’s so sad to see how girls are treating each other on here posting horrible rumors about each other and ranking themselves!!! What kind of message do you guys think this sends to PNMs?? This kind of stuff isn’t going to make girls join your sorority, it’s just going to push them away and make them write off Greek Life completely. This is why GreekLife gets a bad reputation! On campus the greek community are all friends with each other, and there’s just a handful of people who make hateful, rude posts on here. Most of what you read on greekrank is untrue and if popularity is something you care about in college, you’re probably too immature to have left home in the first place!! EVERYONE POST SOMETHING NICE ABOUT EACH SORORITY ON HERE!! LETS SHOW PNMS WHAT GREEK LIFE IS REALLY ABOUT 💕

Posted By: PanHel Love
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes!! Greek Life is about friendship and lifting each other up!! Not tearing other women down! There’s a few girls who post hate and spoil everything for everyone else.

By: YEP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: YEP   

AXOs are super sweet!! Each girl in their chapter is unique and embraces their individuality!
AGDs are so gorgeous! They’re the life of the party and are friends with everyone on campus!
KDs are smart! A lot of them have high GPAs and are super ambitious!
Phi Mus are so kind and are friends with everyone!! They get a bad rep but they never really get in any drama
TriSigmas are all so close with each other! You can always see them hanging out with one another!
ZTAs are so stylish and their big man on campus event is fun for the whole greek system!

By: YEP
#2by:    

love this! girls should be spreading positive messages about greek life on here if they wanna encourage others to go greek! personally, going greek helped me find forever friends in my sorority and outside in the greek community! there’s girls in other chapters that are some of my bffs and that’s how so many others on campus feel as well.

By: love 💕
#3by:    

Yes!! Love how the sororities are always supporting each others philanthropy events and teaming up for events! KD and AGD have teamed up for events a few times and everyone also loves attending Zetas Big Man event!! So funny!

By: Greek Love
#4by:    

ZTA has such a wonderful philanthropy that hits home for many and they raise so much money throughout the year for breast cancer!
KD is always so involved socially, academically and in philanthropy, proof you can have it all!
AXO has many members who value religion and push each other spiritually which is great to see since it’s uncommon in greek life!
AGD is so stylish and they’re usually very bold and outgoing, these girls aren’t afraid to speak their minds!
SSS values sisterhood so much and their members are involved in many different clubs on campus!
PM no one is more accepting than they are, I’ve never met a judgmental girl here they’re just so sweet!

By: <3
by: Panther   

YES!! I love supporting other sororities philanthropies! It’s so fun to hang out with friends in other sororities,take cute pics at events, and give back!! I hope PNMs get to experience this side of greek life cuz this is how it really is! Girls supporting all girls! Not all the competing and ranking and hating u see on greek rank!

By: Panther
#5by:    

PNMs!!! Don’t worry about rush you’ll find where you’re meant to be! Go where you like the girls and trust your intuition! The original post is so right, “popularity” doesn’t matter in college. Aside from the few ppl on greekrank, no one cares what sorority you’re in, and ranking sororities based on attractiveness and popularity is immature and only done by girls who are insecure or peaked in high school.

Love yourself, know your worth and trust the process ladies 💕💕

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.