facebook

top sororities

by: PNM

I am rushing and just curious who are the top sororities?? From what I have seen it looks like Alpha Phi or Chi O, but maybe I'm completely off, I am just looking for honest opinions!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Aphi, chi o, pi phi
Each sorority has their flaws but all three are considered to be better than any other sorority.

By: Truth
#2  by: honest    

A lot of people forget about Kappas because many of them have boyfriends who do not attend school at UNT, thus they do not go out. They have a handful of gorgeous girls, but also a handful of odd girls as well. Aphi and pi phi were top this past year, BUT aphi had several girls drop, and pi phis forgot about having morals and self respect. Recently Chi o and Sigma chi (top frat) had a falling out, and since then I haven't heard of Chi O since. DG just redid their house, which is their only advantage. KD's are not that hot, but super sweet, down to earth and real. The rest I wouldn't even consider (Adpi and zeta).

By: honest
by: Huh?May 5, 2020 4:13:07 PM

People forget about Kappas because they’re forgettable! Not because “many of them have boyfriends who do not attend school at UNT”

Every sorority has girls with boyfriends at other schools! Lame!

By: Huh?
by: bye May 5, 2020 11:05:54 PM

People forget about Kappa because they’re so boring that they feel the need to talk down on every other chapter in order to make themselves look even somewhat interesting LMAO. It didn’t work sweetie.

By: bye
by: Tell’n it like it isMay 21, 2020 9:25:58 AM

You said it: “they don’t go out much.”

By: Tell’n it like it is
#3  by: UNT21   

If you want to go to Sigma Chi(top frat) events and not get looked at like you don't belong there, I would suggest A Phi, Pi Phi, or Chi O. These 3 sororities are the most popular at UNT.

By: UNT21
by: LolAug 20, 2017 7:20:55 PM

I'm not in a top sorority by your standards and I party with sigs all the time with no problems....? Just because you don't go aphi, chi o or pi phi doesn't mean you aren't pretty or won't have a good time in college.... join the sorority that you think will change you for the better, not which sorority will party more... if a guy likes you he won't care what sorority your in, and if he does you shouldn't be with him anyways!

By: Lol
#4  by: KD   

is a great sorority. they are involved great grades and cute. they are very balanced and truthfully would you really want to be in a sorority for just looks and partying those qualities in themselves do not make a top tier sorority trust me. its a really good way to hate the next 4 years of your life based on shallow values and qualities.

By: KD
#5  by: KD   

is a great sorority. they are involved great grades and cute. they are very balanced and truthfully would you really want to be in a sorority for just looks and partying those qualities in themselves do not make a top tier sorority trust me. its a really good way to hate the next 4 years of your life based on shallow values and qualities.

By: KD
#6  by: Tea   

2 “tiers”
Up tier
ChiO Aphi KD PiPhi

Down tier
Kappa ZTA DG ADPi

Kappa is awful and mean here and no, you won’t meet Megan Markle. ZTA is trying to recover from a scandal years ago and takes questionable girls, DG is not good here, but some of them like it anyway, ADPi has nice girls but can’t seem to get it going.

ChiO is fake af, very cliquey and girls I know there say it looks good on the outside but it’s not good on the inside. APhi had a horrible run of mean girls and didn’t do great last PC but at least the girls are nicer. KD has risen and the sisterhood is good but their current leadership could hurt them, and Pi Phi is shaky—lots of party girls and some problemistas.

By: Tea
by: interesting May 12, 2020 1:02:02 AM

are you in Greek life because you’re hating on every chapter for some odd reason

By: interesting
by: TruthMay 12, 2020 11:42:53 AM

1) Aphi
2) Chi O
3) Pi Phi

By: Truth
#7  by: hahahah   

aphi babyyyyyyyy

By: hahahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.