facebook

The Real Factss

by:    

Let’s stop the fake hate and nonsense on this website that’s why nobody should even look at it and form their own opinions but here’s what you should really know if you feel the need to check this website
Adpi- most southern christian alabama type sorority, most are republican and super christian , really nice house tho
Sk- basically same vibes as adpi but u never hear about them house is also nice kinda boring girls but some are nice
Kd- nice house known to be smart girls but has fallen off a lot in the past few years, don’t really mix with alot of frats, supposedly bad sisterhood but all girls i met are nice
Dz- try way too hard to have an aesthetic cool girl vibe and had a lot of girls drop this year plus tons of drama, going downhill but girls i have met have been chill, lots of party girls which had gotten them in a lot trouble last year yikes but most girls are nice
Dg- really never hear about them nice house but aren’t too involved, girls are basic and nice
Axid- newest sorority and are still trying to find a vibe there’s a lot of mixed people, but are rising their newest pcs have been solid and nice but some founding members aren’t typical sorority girls/crazy party girls
Kkg- one of those sororities where the girls are really nice but some of them have weird vibes
Theta- honestly known as a weird sorority on campus but some girls i have met are nice so i feel bad for them, super nice house, they never mix with frats
Pi phi- can’t really keep girls at all and will probably be off campus soon which sucks for the chill girls i have met in there
Zta- has been considered a top on campus because they have been around the longest, dirty rush the most and girls can be super stuck up, all rich but the new pc has some nice girls
Chi o- sometimes forgotten because they aren’t in greek court but they are rising and have had good pcs, kind of crazy
At the end of the day there are good things and bad things about every single sorority and don’t listen to most the stuff on this website wait till recruitment just wanted to post this to set it straight and not have the same people keep commenting on all posts over and over that has been seen

Posted By: 💯
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

these are mid

By: eh
#2by:    

This one is actually pretty accurate, warts and all. I wouldn’t call dg girls basic, though - lots of cute girls.

By: so
#3by:    

this needs bumped

By: Yes
#4by:    

why does Theta not mix with frats

By: pnm
by: Rando   

They do idk where this person got this info from

By: Rando
by: yeah   

I think they just mix with frats with really bad reputations like TKE that can’t get any other sororities

By: yeah
by: orlly    

Considering TKE has the richest man the NC (Goodnight) as an alum, it’s weird they’ve fallen so far.

By: orlly
by: True   

Every sorority, including thetahangs out with frats

By: True
#5by:    

think every house has members that don't fit stereotype and KKG probably unfairly targeted as was newest srat until AXiD recolonized.

By: agreed
by: uh    

Before it got taken down a good point was made of how literally ever chapter has some girls that are odd, off, weird, different whatever you wanna call it and how you wanna say it but a lot of the other chapters just hide them and basically shun them out as in not posting them, not really giving them a spotlight and just making sure it doesn't affect there image but here to say just bc you hide them doesn't make you better. I can list plenty of girls in other so called "top" chapters that are weird or can def name some in sig kap, adpi where they just are hidden so I think that's definitely a crazy statement to make saying one house has weird girls when everyone does for sure but they just hide them in the back of things

By: uh
by: true   

this is honestly facts they were unfairly targeted the newest strat always has people trying to bring them down which is odd when nc state is so focused on “Panhellenic love”

By: true
#6by:    

NCSU Pi Phi chapter was established 19 years ago but still can't find the money to build a house in Greek Village. Almost all other sororities live in large beautiful mansions but them.
Bye, bye Pi Phi.

By: So True
by: unfortunate    

the newest sorority has been here for 2 years and the second newest 8 and they are going to get a house before them….

By: unfortunate
#7by:    

It's embarrassing that's threads on here abt certain houses and chapter keep getting taken down when they finally make a good point

By: Embarrassing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: orlly    

Any negative AZD posts vanish magically

By: orlly
by: lol   

Then and KD are known to have the worst sisterhood and get any post that paints them in any bad light taken down so quick and then magically like 3 post are made telling abt how "good" they are and how the hate is so fake and then they are somehow magically all upvoted but honestly they are the only thing that's fake not the hate and everyone known they are everyone's least favorite and the hate is there for a reason ladies

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.