facebook

read, especially if new pnm!

by: NCSUGirl

I think that we all need to stop writing on this website. Everyone's opinions differ depending on the girls who rush them. The same girl could go to the same house, two different times with different people rushing them and could completely love it one time and hate it the next. That's what makes recruitment really hard. People act like all of the sororities are in such a war. But I have seen plenty of ADPis and Zetas dancing on the stage together at Rum Runnerss, plenty of Tri Delts and DZ's dancing together and hanging out, and so on and so forth. It is not that serious, I don't know why people make it out to be that way.

Also, when people talk about certain sororities being cliquey... I understand that a few are, because i see that myself. But, with 80-120 girls in one sorority, there is going to be cliques. That doesn't mean they don't like the other girls in their sorority. Unless your sisters don't speak to you in public, then that's a different story...

To future PNMS: I came to NC State set on joining one sorority and felt really pressured to join it. I decided to go a different direction and am completely happy with my decision. I have met the best friends and couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. Do what YOU want to do and don't listen to any hearsay!!!

Posted By: NCSUGirl
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.