facebook

stuck

by:    

Tri Delt was the only sorority that called me back today. I didn't love them but I didn't hate them either. Since I'm "guaranteed" a bid tomorrow from them, should I accept it and just hope that I learn to love it and hopefully meet new girls or should I just not accept the bid?

Posted By: Tri delt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would accept it, u could end up loving it but u won't know unless u try of course

By: Truth
#2by:    

From what my Rho Gamma said, you are not guaranteed a bid with only one choice....

By: FYI
#3by:    

Not guaranteed a bid sweetheart.

By: Ummm
#4by:    

you're guaranteed a bid! talked to Panhellenic today. it's if you have more than one option and only put one down that you're not guaranteed. don't stress :)

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

they are a really awesome group of girls, and my sororoity won't take you next year, if you went through this year and got cut.

By: go for it
#6by:    

Just my opnion but if you feel this way you probably are not a good candidate for the Greek sytem. TriDelt is a great sorority at Miami and Nationally. Sure they have only been on campus for a year and a half but does not take anything away from them being a good sorority. Every sorority at Miami is good.

By: CLUELESS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.