facebook

no thank you

by:    

at the end of the third round, multiple girls in alpha phi told me they were excited to see me back tomorrow and "couldn't wait to have me in the next round" I was so happy because I loved them so much but the next day I ended up cut from them. when talking to others about it, a ton of girls experienced the same thing. that is so rude of you alpha phi. I would be even more upset if I didn't have a top 3 that I loved as well. you make your sorority look bad to others by doing that. this made you live up to your "fake" stereotype. why not just not say anything? it was unnecessary to say the least.

Posted By: fake alpha phi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I literally had the exact same experience. They told me they were so happy to see me back and that I had what they were looking for, then I was cut. Fake af and I'm not a fan anymore. It was so dumb.

By: Yep
#2by:    

Ditto. Had the same experience. Love, love, love my top 3! Realize getting cut by them is a blessing in disguise. At the end of the day, behavior like that can't be trusted. Who wants/needs a sister who looks you in the eye while they stab you in the back? Feeling blessed <3

By: Fake alpha phi 2
#3by:    

oh my gosh this is the same thing that happened to me. I cant believe I fell for their fake sisterhood and genuineness. I am beyond happy they cut me and feel bad for the girls that weren't able to see this yet. im sure their true colors will shine through very quickly though

By: fake alpha phi
#4by:    

so fake. so happy

By: fake alpha phi 3
#5by:    

Wow the same thing happened to me....wtf

By: same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Hahaha after reading this thread, no wonder you guys got cut

By: Guest
by: Ya   

Amen sista

By: Ya
#7by:    

it's called life, deal with it.

By: grow up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.