facebook

help

by:    

I was obsessed with Theta after sisterhood round and I have them in my top 3 for pref. They're really good at making themselves seem like they love each other and are so genuine and have the strongest sisterhood. Are they really like this? Because I've heard a lot of other things about how they're not close and fake among other things. I don't wanna make the wrong decision. I absolutely love my other top 2 and I would really like some insight please.

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you like them, go for it. One thing I will say though is they are very good at putting on a show. Take from that what you may

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

I don't want to screw up a big decision, I love my other choices and everyone says "go where you feel at home" so if I love them after pref do I still go there or pick one of my other choices? My other choices get a lot of hate too

By: Guest
by: hmm   

What are your other choices?

By: hmm

I really don't wanna say because people will accuse me of being in those sororities or something and say "you're just trying to compare that sorority to theta and say they're all 3 in your pref" like everyone has been doing on this site. honestly they're all considered top 5 sororities but I don't wanna pick one just based on reputation.

#2by:    

if you love them after pref, go there. People say a lot of nasty things about every sorority, especially those in high competition. Everyone steps up for recruitment, because sororities want you. But some of the little moments that I'm sure you've seen/felt can't be made up, and at the end of the day this is what the process is for and you should pref wherever you feel most at home. Not what your friends, or your parents, or your rho gamma, or the internet, say you belong.

By: opinion

What if you feel like you belong perfectly at two different places?

#3by:    

You'll figure it out! Every sorority has bad things said about them, that's just girls being rude and competitive. I have a lot of friends from my freshman year dorm in Theta and they're some of my closest friends still. Just go where you feel most comfortable.

#4by:    

Go with your gut. Every sorority, especially the top ones, have catty things said about them on here. I have close friends in Theta, and they are awesome and love their sorority sisters. I enjoy hanging out with them and feel welcome even though I'm in another top sorority, which has also been bashed on here. Follow your instincts. You will end up in the right place.

By: ..
#5by:    

Go with your gut. Every sorority, especially the top ones, have catty things said about them on here. I have close friends in Theta, and they are awesome and love their sorority sisters. I enjoy hanging out with them and feel welcome even though I'm in another top sorority, which has also been bashed on here. Follow your instincts. You will end up in the right place.

By: ..
#6by:    

Honestly you shouldn't base your opinion off anyone else's or this site. Everyone on here tries to bash each other to make them selves look better so don't think too much about what is said. Go with your gut, it's hard to fake being genuine so if you feel those genuine qualities in there that's a good sign.

By: Hm
#7by:    

This sounds horrible but what if I love them and another sorority that doesn't have as great of a rep as theta? And I feel at home at both. I don't wanna pick based on reputation but I don't know what to do since I love them equally

By: Help
by: top tier   

i think subconsciously you lean towards theta because of the name. but remember that sisterhood is far deeper than reputation. just take a close look. they could be putting on a big show.

By: top tier
#8by:    

I thank god every day that I didnt end up picking theta. Their name just blind sides people. It's not worth it

By: Hi
by: Help   

They seem to truly love each other and have an incredible sisterhood and pref round

By: Help
#9by:    

This is a decision that only you can make. Go where you love. Only so much of recruitment can be faked... If you love it then don't be scared. no matter what sorority you go, people will say bad things

By: Miami

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.