facebook

confused

by:    

can anyone tell me the biggest differences between kappa and zeta? I'm having a really difficult time trying to figure this out.

Posted By: torn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa solid mix of girls that love to party and girls who love to stay in. Extremely cliquey. Zeta a little more close and fun but have their heads up their own asses

By: Dude
#2by:    

Kappas are more diverse and Zetas are a little more prissy. I feel like Kappa has a stronger presence on campus but the Zetas I know are super fun/nice. Honestly both chapters are great. If you are a little more preppy/girly go Zeta and if you are more chill/down to earth go Kappa.

By: Kappa Zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Huh   

I get the EXACT opposite impression. Kappas are generally known as try hards and preppy while Zeta is more down to earth but unorganized

By: Huh
by: lolz   

Haha that's funny, I guess it all depends on who you know in which sorority. Goes to show that everyone has different impressions of sororities so pnms, base your decisions off what you feel and not this website.

By: lolz
by: Agree with Huh   

Kappa has always been known to be preppy, prissy, organized, good girls, and somewhat stuck up. Zeta has always been known to be very ecletic, kind of a mixed bag, type of girls that go to Coachella or want to be that way.

By: Agree with Huh
by: depends   

I also think it depends on the pledge class. Kappas older pledge classes are more academic/organized (i'm a senior and have a lot of friends in their oldest PC) whereas their newer PCs are significantly more party oriented. It'll be interesting to see what happens with them.

By: depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.