facebook

phi mu, kappa, gamma phi, zeta

by:    

I have Phi Mu, Kappa, KD, GPhi, and Zeta left. I really like Kappa, Zeta, and Phi Mu but want to hear some more opinions on the sororities. Which two are the best out of those 5 usually? I like to go out a lot but I really do care about my GPA and want to be able to focus on school too. Any advice would be great!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Focusing on your gpa in your thing, not the responsibility of your sisters. They are all good sororities.

By: focus
#2by:    

Zeta and Kappa are typically ranked higher than the others and Kappa usually has a high average GPA (their grades are slipping I think though). I'd just choose it based off where you fit in the most and felt the most comfortable. You can't go wrong with those sororities.

By: yaa
#3by:    

I'd say Phi Mu is the best out of those for sure!

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

^ okay phi mu.

By: no?
#5by:    

I have a friend in GPhi and she is not nearly as involved as other sororities and their sisterhood is really mediocre. What yaa said is true, but don't choose your sorority based on where they are on the tier system. Base it on where you fit in most and where you feel most comfortable. Your top 3 are all great. Wait for pref to decide.

By: All are great but 1
#6by:    

Three of my friends deactivated from Gamma Phi and my other friends in it think the other girls are either weird or mean. Some of the girls are awesome but the sisterhood honestly is lacking.

By: ok
#7by:    

I'd say kappa is definitely the best. They have a lot of nice girls and a strong sisterhood. Phi Mu and KD are both also doing a really good recruitment this year and also have great sisterhoods with real girls. Gamma phi had a lot of people in their last pledge class drop.

By: Ok
#8by:    

kappa and zeta are the best of those.

By: yes
#9by:    

Phi mu had a ton of people drop this year

By: Guest
by: ^   

Not true at all

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.