facebook

can we please clear this up

by:    

I know it's possible to be cut completely from rush. Is it possible to be cut completely THIS round? I've heard conflicting answers from Rho Gammas and others. Do you know anyone who was cut this early on?

Posted By: flippin a lil ayyyyy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Well in the past it's been really, really rare for people to get cut completely from rush because they've always had AGD (who was well known for not cutting very many girls) to fall back on. Now that AGD's not involved in formal recruitment anymore nobody really knows.

By: .
#2by:    

Yes it is possible. TriDelta & AOPi will be making cuts even though they're technically bottom tier. Good luck!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I'm freaking out because I was only called back to three and I really just want to get called back to them all again

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Don't freak out. Put your best self forward and it will all work out the way it is meant to. You will only end up in one sorority. Numbers don't matter! Approach those three with enthusiasm and have good conversations. It will all be fine!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.