facebook

to pnm

by: Upper classman

To all the PNM's, please pick the sorority you can see yourself hanging out with and being yourself. Not the sorority you WANT to be like. Because you will not be close with the girls in your sorority.
Just some personal advice...

Posted By: Upper classman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

I went top tier because I thought it would be awesome to be top tier but I hate it

By: yep
#2  by: Guest   

What if you absolutely love a sorority but know you'll hate a large portion of your future pledge class

By: Guest
by: HiFeb 4, 2015 12:28:50 PM

Sororities still have another round of cuts to make so if girls are going around saying they're for sure going to be in so and so's new pc they're gonna end up heart broken.

By: Hi
by: .Feb 4, 2015 1:13:56 PM

I would recommend looking at the girls in line with you during pref round. Your pledge class will be the girls you spend most of your time here with. You may love the sorority but if you hate your class you're going to be miserable. That's what my mom told me when I had a hard time deciding how to rank after pref and it was the best advice I received all of recruitment.

By: .
#3  by: Good advice!   

This is the best thing I've read on here. Be honest with yourself!

By: Good advice!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.