facebook

tri deta

by:    

Delta delta delta is always reffered to as Tri delta or ΔΔΔ not ddd and not Tri delt

Posted By: 💁
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go away tridelt

By: Guest
#2by:    

well since the trideltas do not want me because I called them DDD I think I will try KAPPA ADPI OR PIPHI.

By: flowers
by: flowers   

also they did not identify themselves as a business major prominent sorority. there were lots of speech path, education, bio, chemistry, music, medical students. I think the president mentioned she was a political science major but everyone else was not business style majors. that is why i was drawn to them. but alpha phi and dz and axo are still the best looking.

By: flowers
by: :::   

I doubt a Tri delta wrote this and there's pleanty of business majors in every sorority

By: :::
by: Please    

It wasn't a Tri delta that wrote that I would hope that they could spell their own name correctly instead of Tri deta. Don't take greek rank seriously and just go where you feel the best connection! :)

By: Please
#3by:    

Whoever wrote this is not a Tri Delt. They called themselves DDD in one of their songs during recruitment..

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: meh    

plus I'm sure they can properly spell Tri Delta instead of Tri Deta

By: meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.