facebook

poth videos

by:    

so call me vain but after cuts -- I think finding POTH videos has helped identify with the two to focus on DDD and PHI MU!

Posted By: flowers
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are both fantastic sororities. You will be happy in either one. Good luck.

By: aweseom
#2by:    

Okay those are both good sororities but that is not what you should base your choice on. All POTH says is whether or not a particular pledge class got a lot of girls who are dancers or not, that doesn't speak to the character, sisterhood, or social life of a sorority

By: HA
#3by:    

you have kinda strange views on your deciding factors of which sororities you like. you need to do less, and you seem more like a tri del..

By: yo
#4by:    

Def shouldn't base your views on POTH videos. That's one night of the year and not that big a deal. You do a dance with your pledge class and then it's done. I barely even remember it. No one cares that much about POTH. You're going to be spending a lot more time living with your sisters in the corridor, going to socials/formal/semi, and prepping for rush.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

No one even really watches those videos.

By: Also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.