facebook

cuts (sorry i know this sounds basic)

by:    

I'm not normally like this but I'm actually really nervous. I only got called back to five (Gamma Phi, AOPi, ADPi, Phi Mu, and Tri-Delt) and I'm terrified that I'll get cut from all of them. Do these typically make large cuts after second round? I felt like I had good connections with the girls but I can't help but be nervous. It's going to be a long few days....

Posted By: PMN
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of those sororities that you got called back to are FANTASTIC - SO CONGRATULATIONS. Occasionally, people do get cut from all of them, but not usually. So, just keep on keeping on. Put your best foot forward, be polite, show your unique sparkle, and hope for the best. If you get into a sorority, then that is great - they will be lucky to have you. If you don't, it isn't the end of the world. There are so many ways to share your unique beauty and talent with the world. Sending you good vibes<3

By: okay
#2by:    

I am in the EXACT same situation as you, and I'm equally terrified.

By: Same yo
#3by:    

Ditto but not worried at all. Be happy with whomever wants to love and accept you. A favor has been done for you by getting cut elsewhere. It would be worse to be in a sorority where the girls are not willing to invite you to 90s night and leave you behind. I figure if you are good looking you can get into a weekend frat party anywhere and everyone has socials and events so whatever right? it will be fine i know it.

By: flowers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Amen - you will have a great time no matter what house you join.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.