Page 1 of 2
#1  by: H   

Cliquey beyond belief, but fun

By: H
#2  by: ya   

i thought they were funny, especially their open house round

By: ya
#3  by: kappa    

Kappa is usually known as being smart, but they have gotten more party-oriented with their most recent pledge classes. They are generally well liked on campus and the girls that I know are super nice, but some are awkward/strange. They are pretty obsessed with each other which some people think is weird but it's not necessarily a bad thing. It all depends on what your preference is. I don't hear many bad stories about them (this is coming from a junior in a top 6).

By: kappa
#4  by: .   

Kappa is one of the more well liked sororities on campus. I've never really heard bad things about them and they always seem to be together and having fun. They go out a lot more now and are starting to hang out with better frats as well. They're definitely considered to be one of the most down to earth sororities, limited drama, and overall fun.

By: .
#5  by: awesoem    

great girls. all the sororities are.

By: awesoem
#6  by: flowers   

ill say it again. they were too manly. did you see their poth video?

By: flowers
#7  by: truth   

their most recent pledge class has some fun girls but they are very very cliquey... not a strong sisterhood

By: truth
#8  by: ok.   

didn't they have a barbie theme for bandstand? i'm sorry but kappas are not usually seen as manly, just obsessive about all things kappa which freaks some people out

By: ok.
#9  by: t   

Seemed too preppy for me

By: t
by: OkFeb 3, 2015 2:44:52 PM

So don't join.

By: Ok
by: UhhhhhmFeb 3, 2015 2:53:41 PM

Kappa is the least preppy sorority

By: Uhhhhhm
by: tFeb 3, 2015 3:45:23 PM

I mean that's just my personal opinion I have based off of who I talked to in kappa, never said I was going to join

By: t
#10  by: hey   

god squad

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.