facebook

mid tier

by:    

Lots of posts and discussion on how the top tier is doing and who girls like and don't like. What are everyone's thoughts on the middle tier sororities? KD, GPhi, Phi Mu, ADPi? Who do you like, who is doing well and who is doing badly? I'm curious to hear other thoughts

Posted By: PNMS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

G Phi is not doing too hot. You can tell that their sisterhood isn't as genuine as others. That's the big thing for me. Nothing about them makes me think wow, I wanna go G Phi. I feel like they are the most forgettable amongst the middle tiers.

I was really suprised by ADPi. They had so much spirit and they all seemed to have a genuine connection with each other and their sisterhood. I'd expect them to have a good pledge class

KD was good. The girls were sweet and weren't trying to put on a front, but I personally liked ADPi and Phi Mu a lot more.\n\n\n\n\n

By: honest truth
#2by:    

G Phi is not doing too hot. You can tell that their sisterhood isn't as genuine as others. That's the big thing for me. Nothing about them makes me think wow, I wanna go G Phi. I feel like they are the most forgettable amongst the middle tiers.

I was really suprised by ADPi. They had so much spirit and they all seemed to have a genuine connection with each other and their sisterhood. I'd expect them to have a good pledge class

KD was good. The girls were sweet and weren't trying to put on a front, but I personally liked ADPi and Phi Mu a lot more.\n\n\n\n\n

By: honest truth
#3by:    

I was really surprised by ADPi and Phi Mu! I loved both of them and was very impressed both rounds so far. KD and GPhi were okay but nothing special to me, although I would still take a bid from either.

By: Hi
#4by:    

GPhi is one of my top three right now! I loved them. ADPi and Phi Mu are also doing awesome. KD wasn't a good fit for me but I'm sure it was for others!

By: pnm
#5by:    

I LOVED adpi!! Not so much KD

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Anyone that knows a Gamma Phi knows that they have a really weak sisterhood compared to those other sororities. GPhis are very cliquey and not that involved in there chapter. Id be happy with any of the other 3. ADPi and Phi Mu are my tops personally.

By: sophomore PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.