facebook

legacy

by:    

I'm a Theta legacy, and made it to the second round. I was wondering if being a legacy was the only thing that got me to the second round. I felt like the first day was a bit better than the second but I still had some good conversations.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't know about Theta, but my sorority requires that legacies be called back for the next round. It may be the same with Theta

By: Greek
#2by:    

You never know, some sororities do have stronger legacy policies than others. Just keep being yourself and if you're a fit for the chapter I'm sure they'll ask you back, legacy or not

By: Depends
#3by:    

No, they cut 2 double legacies after first round. Being a legacy helps a lot, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get an automatic call back.

By: pnm
by: Eh   

I heard they can't make legacy cuts until after 2nd round, so youll find out today if that's the reason you got called back.

By: Eh
#4by:    

I was a Theta legacy when I rushed and only got called back for second round and I'm about 80% sure that's only because I was a legacy.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

does it really matter? move on.

By: who cares?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.