by:    

Theta
Pi Phi
DG
A Phi
AXO
DZ
Zeta
Kappa (zeta and kappa got the same amount of praise, so idk, tied?)
Gamma
KD
Phi Mu
Chi O
ADPi
TriDelt
AOpi

Posted By: pnmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is literally just what the traditional ranking is so I highly doubt this is a pnm because it is a ridiculously pointless post unless it's just some top tier wanting to make sure standings don't change after this rush. Most girls I talk to disagree with the traditional standings you see on Greek rank

By: Pnm
by: pnmmm   

I don't understand why a pnm can't have a "traditional" view on greek ranks. Just because I posted something that is considered common, doesn't mean I'm fake. idk man, no need to get your panties in a wad <3

By: pnmmm
#2by:    

i honestly thought phi mu was very uncomfortable to talk to and would put them below chi o or even adpi

By: :?
#3by:    

I wasn't crazy about Delta Gamma. I know it is all about who you talk to, but I got a dud. Other than that I more or less agree.

By: me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.