facebook

2nd and 3rd round cuts

by:    

So I only got called back to 4 yesterday and I don't want to get cut entirely. I loved all of these sororities and would be proud to be a part of any of them, I only know what tiers they fall into because of this website. I was wondering if anybody knows how big of cuts the middle and bottom tier sororities make after the 2nd and 3rd rounds (specifically adpi, aopi, kappa, and tridelt).

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

But just keep putting your best foot forward and no that everything will work out. If you get one of those houses - awesome! If you don't - that is okay too. You can spread your love and talents many ways.

By: not sure
#2by:    

ADPi and Kappa cut quite a bit

By: cut
#3by:    

out of those 4, kappa cuts the most and adpi as well. but just be yourself and it'll work out!

By: cuts
#4by:    

I would agree that kappa and adpi make the most cuts of that group. They set high standards for themselves and look for that in their future members.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I ended up in a middle sorority but tridelt cut me last year before third round, so they might make some bigger cuts too

By: .
#6by:    

I'm freaking out because I was only called back to three

By: Same
#7by:    

Does ZTA make big cuts?

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.