facebook

kd, kappa, gamma phi

by:    

Hi! I'm just looking for some advice because I'm a little confused/torn. My favorite out of the ones I have left are KD, Kappa, and Gamma Phi but I just want some insight. I really love how welcoming and genuine KD seemed, but I'm unsure about how involved they are on campus. People were posting on here that Kappas are weird but the girls I talked to were super fun and down to earth. The girls in my group all seem to like them as well. I'm a Gamma Phi legacy but I feel like I'm not sporty enough to fit in there.

Which of these three usually has the better social life/reputation/campus involvement? I don't want to talk to my friends about this because I don't want their first impressions influencing me too much.

Posted By: pnm looking for advice
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think Kappa is the best out of all those, there are a lot of really cool girls in it despite what people are saying on here about them. They definitely have the best social life at least

By: hi
#2by:    

I have some friends in each of those sororities and they are all great, but I would say Kappa is the best of those ( esp. social life). Gamma Phi is pretty involved too with philanthropies, and they have some super smart girls. Overall though, I'd say Kappa.

By: Junior
#3by:    

Thanks for the quick replies! Will me being a Gamma Phi legacy affect my chances at getting into Kappa?

By: pnm looking for advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hi   

no... they don't care where you are a legacy. unless you are a legacy to them then that increases your chances to get into kappa

By: hi
#4by:    

my best friend is a KD (i'm in a different middle sorority) and I go to a ton of their events/know a ton of the girls! kd is super involved on campus and has a broad mix of girls that make the chapter unique and each girl brings something to the sorority. unlike most sororities the girls actually get along and there is a true sisterhood. also kd is known for having money and being very put together!! love the girls a lot!

By: hiii

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.