facebook

k

by:    

Do "lower tier" sororities cut a lot second round, or do they wait to be cut?
Also, when do the cuts take place? I only got asked back to five (again "lower" if that means anything to you), and I love all of them. I'm terrified of being cut completely.

Posted By: franklin
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As long as you continue to rank all of those that continue to invite you back, you should be fine, unless your GPA is sketchy.

By: Don't panic
#2by:    

lower tier sororities do make some cuts but you can't be cut completely from all of them. its a complicated system but as long as you continue to write every sorority you have left on your voting sheets you are guaranteed a bid from somewhere, it just may not be your first choice.

By: Guest
by: no   

you are NOT guaranteed a bid from somewhere. It's unlikely that everyone will cut you, but there is a chance. Just keep being yourself and having good conversations and you'll be fine!

By: no
#3by:    

If you have good conversations, you will be fine

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Having four sororities left is actually really good - Congratulations. All the sororities are excellent so you can't go wrong. Just keep being authentic yet polite and put your best foot forward and you should do fine. If for some reason it doesn't work out, just know that there are many ways to share your talents and beauty with the world. Best wishes.

By: hang in there

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.