facebook

ddd

by:    

Am I the only one who thought they were a strange mix? Mixed feelings. Like everywhere else they are so reputable and top tier. Is that where this group is heading? I totally should be top tier.

Posted By: ummmm, wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're on the rise. Great group of girls who are wanting to build up their chapter.

By: 💁
by: .....   

no

By: .....
#2by:    

They're definitely a mixed bunch because they just got back from being kicked off with the past year or two. They have a pretty strong nationals, so I think that's why they're good everywhere else. Most people seem to think they will pull a decent pledge class and rise some. But no one can rise to top tier with just one pledge class.
And if you're going to join a sorority just to be top tier, you probably just shouldn't.

By: ...
#3by:    

literally getting cut from Alpha Phi AXO and DZ is crushing. finding the next tier is strategic. I think its either Zeta or DDD. When you aren't like a super student like GAMMA PHI, CHIO, AOPI or ADPIs you're only left with Kappa (too manly) and KD (too prissy). I did like how there were some really pretty girls and some very average girls in Zeta and DDD. I think there is balance with both of these and not like girls trying to slam out a 4.0, a Miami Merger and a social life. I need to have some fun and not stressed.

By: flowers
by: ok   

hahahaha okay tri delt ^^

By: ok
by: um what?    

This is either a really clueless PNM or a tri delt. How is KD prissy and Kappa manly? Tri Delt is not on par with Zeta, Kappa, KD, etc. Nice try.

By: um what?
by: ok, wait a sec   

So, Gamma Phi, ChiO, AOPi and ADPis are the super students? I didn't know that. DDD aren't ?

By: ok, wait a sec
by: lol   

kappa manly? kd prissy? nice try tri delt

By: lol
#4by:    

NOT a DDD ....and alpha phi DZ and AXO are great.

By: flowers
#5by:    

tri delt is just butt hurt that they are on par with aopi..

By: lolll
#6by:    

"i should totally be top tier"

By: lol
#7by:    

No Tri Delt evwr refers to themselves as a DDD so try again. They also try and stay off of social media.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.