facebook

help

by:    

The only 2 sororities I loved were theta and alpha phi, I got cut from both of them first round and now all I have left is DG and a bunch I don't like. And idk if I'll get cut from DG later on. Should I just drop now?

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This IS the problem with so many PNMs. Bottom line is that it is up to you. If you don't want to experience Greek life and affiliation then by all means drop. Just know you didn't belong to those two you mentioned or they wouldn't have dropped you. REALITY check!

By: wow. reality check!
#2by:    

Out of 12 sororities you only liked two? Honestly, When I went throughI had a hard time ranking because I liked all of them. On behalf of sorority women everywhere, please drop. We don't need your entitled delusional self in Panhellenic.

By: You are pathetic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: You are pathetic   

sorry I meant out of 15 sororities.

By: You are pathetic
#3by:    

Why are people getting all bent out of shape about this post. It isn't even a PNM. It is an Alpha Phi try to act like people only like them and Theta -palease.

By: OMG
by: What??   

I'm really offended because I'm really upset about what happened and I am considering dropping.... Most PNMs like those 2 including me and I'm really looking for advice.

By: What??
by: Guest   

It's ok sweetie she's prolly a DG ^

By: Guest
#4by:    

This was 100% posted by an Alpha Phi

By: haha
#5by:    

You have a bad attitude if you only like those two houses. You need to switch up your tude quickly, while you still have a chance with other houses.

By: change your attitude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.