Kappa/DG
ADPI/DDD
Phi Mu
KD/Zeta/Gamma Phi
Chi Omega/AOPi

Posted By: all pnms i know
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ew DZ was horrible I cut them first. I went back to Tri Delt instead. I loved AXO too but I wouldn't put them that high at all

By: Ew

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

OMG. You have been on this board saying "ew' about DZ for weeks. Everyone knows you are the same person. You didn't "cut" them, that isn't how it works. Plus, I'm sure they "cut" you. They are a great sorority and a lot of girls want them. AXO and TriDelt are awesome too. I hope for their sake you don't end up there, cause you aren't a Panhell spirited person.

By: ^
by: seriously?   

I"m not even a DZ. I'm a Panhellenic person who cares about all the sororities, and I will say I'm tired of the same person (yes you are the same person doing it over and over), coming on here and slamming them and writing "ew" It was old a long time ago, and if you really are a PNM, you wouldn't say that. Grow up. You have a right to come on here and slam them, and Panhell women can call you on it, and tell you that you are pathetic.

By: seriously?
by: seriously   

You're like talking to a wall. You can think whatever you want but everybody on here knows it's true

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.