facebook

recruitment

by:    

Okay I'm confused on the whole tiers thing because from what I've seen during recruitment, the girls that look the hottest and are the favorites of all the freshman aren't necessarily the ones on this site. Can someone explain this to me? Because from what I see Theta, APhi, AXO, Pi Phi, Kappa, DG, Zeta and DZ seem to be the best, in that order. So why does everyone say otherwise on here? Just wondering

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The way you see it is mostly accurate, except kappa has some beautiful girls but can be kind of strange. Same for zeta they have a few "poster girls" but academics, involvement, and social life aren't strong. Otherwise I agree with you, and I do think people should be ranking Axo higher generally

By: Kinda
by: give it up   

No way are Kappa and Zeta in the top 6. Give it up Kappa.

By: give it up
#2by:    

Interesting because I felt this way too and it didn't line up with anything I originally thought from reading this site. Maybe those sororities are just the best at rush

By: Hm
#3by:    

Because some sororities get better every year and some get worse. Just how it is.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

okay ya maybe some sororities are known as the best but that doesn't always line up with whos hottest... if that was the case the way certain sororities recruit would be so different and the ranking would be so off from what it currently is

also AXO and Kappa are not that high but good try

By: wut
#5by:    

It is called self ranking. It is all over this site.

By: new term "self ranking"
by: ^   

OP is a self ranker too. It is Kappa and Zeta trying to squeeze into the top six.

By: ^
by: Wait   

So are you saying DG & pi phi are always self ranking? Cause I see them on here as top and I don't see it in recruitment

By: Wait
#6by:    

Tiers don't matter, everyone fits in places differently. Go where you like and feel comfortable

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.