Gamma Phi
ADPi
Chi Omega
AOPi
Tri Delt

Posted By: pretty much all the pnms
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ya im a pnm and i only came on here because i was curious and i totally agree. still want everyone to do their own thing, but just for curiosity value this is what I feel like a lot of people agree with just based off conversations I've had

By: yes
#2by:    

I agree with the order up until AXO, i felt a lot more of a welcoming vibe in DZ. And also on the lower end I honestly liked tri felt.. not saying they're my favorites but I would probably have them behind gamma Phi to be honest!

By: jf
#3by:    

I agree with this!! And what's weird is that going through rush, I expected a lot of the sororities to be as how I heard they were ranked and honestly I don't see it. I liked a lot of sororities way more than I originally thought and I dislike some that I expected to be top and that I would love. But yeah I generally agree with all these!

By: Accurate
by: Guest   

That's how it's supposed to work! Stick to the process and go with who you like.

By: Guest
#4by:    

For me Alpha Phi wasn't nearly that high. I would put them around number 7. Also, tridelt is much higher for me.

By: for me
#5by:    

so true!!

By: pnm
#6by:    

Alpha Phi and Pi Phi were definitely better than Theta. Theta seemed so superficial, whereas APhi and Pi Phi both were super real to me and had real conversation with me rather than just about my major, hometown, etc. How many did APhi ask back (estimation)?

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

my experience with aphi was very fake today and they dirty rush a ton

By: lol
by: hmm   

i have to disagree, pi phi seemed genuine and so did theta; more so than alpha phi. but I'm going to rank all of them and hopefully go back to have more conversations, i liked all three!

By: hmm
#7by:    

Alpha Phi just isn't that great - sorry.

By: don't get it
#8by:    

I agree with it for the most part but switch pi phi and alpha phi and then switch zeta and kappa

By: Rushinround
#9by:    

I feel like zeta and kappa are interchangeable. They are definitely tied for the upper middle tier position.

By: pnmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.