facebook

last minute rush rankings

by:    

Theta (keeps position)
PiPhi (recently better, keeping position)
APhi (rising, good projected pc)
DG (falling fast)
DZ (keeps position, consistent in lower top tier)
AXO (rising)
Zeta (rising, better pc every year)
Kappa (falling)
Gphi (keeps position)
KD (falling)
ADPi (rising)
PhiMu (rising, earning more of a social name)
TriDelt (rising fast, coming back from being kicked off)
ChiO (keeps position)
AOPi (keeps position)
AGD (fall rush, won't be taking a new pc)

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

More or less correct. I don't agree that Alpha Phi is as quickly rising as people on here are saying, I put Alpha Phi below AXO and DZ, at number 6. But other than that I think this is about right. I'm interested to see where TriDelt lands - they will probably go up a lot. I'm also interested to see how DG comes out. I think they have already gone way down. Possibly below Kappa with Gamma Phi. We will see.

By: yeah
by: Guest   

Not even close to true. The only two sororities that you hear PNMs raving about loving that is a constant favorite in the last two days is Theta and Alpha Phi. And I have no reason to be biased because I'm still picking them as well and seeing what they're all about but it's clear that they're the favorites. And again, I'm not saying they're top 2 on campus, I'm saying these are the two everyone I've talked to is obsessed with

By: Guest
#2by:    

I don't understand how DG is falling so fast when I'm pretty sure every guy can agree that they had the hottest pledge class and I don't really see how that's changed? Not saying they're the greatest on campus but there's no reason to say they're falling either

By: just saying
#3by:    

Yes

By: M

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

How is Kappa falling? Everyone loved them after the open house round. They are so approachable that they've already brought in a ton of interest!

Also, I would've rated Phi Mu a lot higher. They gain a lot of interest and have diversity, but in a good way.

By: tf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.