facebook

middle tier

by:    

Okay I need some clarification:

I understand why Kappa and Zeta are top of the middle tier, but I don't understand why KD is always considered next in line before Gamma Phi, Phi Mu, and ADPi? I think KD is a good sorority and all but I think girls in GPhi and Phi Mu are more fun and better looking. Can someone clarify why KD is better than these two?

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD has a stronger social calendar and is very fun, has historically been more consistent and established, the girls are prettier and very put together and aren't weirdos. They're also very focused and driven, kind of like Kappa and Theta. The chapter is run like a well-oiled machine.

Gamma Phi has a reputation historically of recruiting athletic, quirky, or diverse girls. It's a very random group and they have done really poorly the past few years in recruitment.

Phi Mu has a lot of cute girls in it and is fun, but they are too new and aren't well-established nationally. They're also somewhat random too. I think a lot of rushees are put off by this and all of the pink etc. It just doesn't seem as legit.

ADPi is kind of in its own category. It only recently has sort of risen to near Gamma Phi and Phi Mu, and not sure how long that'll stick around. They're a weird group of girls.

By: Clarification
by: hahaha   

Gee I wonder if you're a KD

By: hahaha
#2by:    

I will never understand this either.

By: ...
#3by:    

I think people view KD to be up there in the middle tier is because a lot of the girls come from wealthy conservative families. I'm not saying that this describes all the girls in the group but that is what I have observed. They are a polished group of girls that have the money to look very put together. Although, this group I think lack that "something" that really sets them apart as a chapter.

By: maybe...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.