facebook

ka

by: What

So I've been to KA the past two days. I bonded really well with all the brothers and I even had some tell me that I was one of their favorite interviews. As much as I felt I connected with them and could see myself there, I still have yet to receive a bid.
Like most top tiers I feel like they'd almost be done handing them out. The only thing that I'm curious about is A. I know they do a very rigorous voting session where 100% of the brothers have to agree on the rushee, and B. I know about 12 cool guys who have rushed (and would fit in with) KA but have yet to accept a bid as well.
This leads me to think that KA takes awhile to give out the bids. Is that true? Could someone clarify? Thanks.

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

that's all fake info... if they liked you, they'd have given you a bid already. nonetheless, go back, but don't suicide there. Maybe check out a couple other fraternities.

By: sorority
#2  by: Dude   

There's absolutely no harm in going back

By: Dude
#3  by: miamiredhawk   

I know for a fact they take a while--- just give them a minute. I know this system frustrates some guys

By: miamiredhawk
#4  by: bro   

KA decides tonight on who they bid. They have one of the longest rush processes. Don't worry about it, you will probably hear by tonight or tomorrow if you got a bid.

By: bro
#5  by: Damn   

All I know is they're the softest kids on campus

By: Damn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.