facebook

when do bids come out?

by:    

So uh... when do Pi Kapp/Chi Psi/Lambda Chi give out bids? I've been to all three the past few nights and had a great time with the guys, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Posted By: Frosh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I too rushed Pi Kapp and Lambda Chi. Got a bid from Lambda last night, nothing from Pi Kapp yet.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

All three of those fraternities give out bids all week, don't give up, just go back tonight and maybe if you don't hear from them by tonight, then pick a place or two else to go

By: Yeah
#3by:    

Rush is 4 hours. Go show your face to show that you are still interested. Then when coversations get slow go to a new house, even ones you have not visited yet, to see if you like them. You should be able to at least go to 4 houses in a day, and still go back to one you are interested in if you want. Just shop around and dont throw all of your eggs in the same basket.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.