facebook

bid

by:    

If I don't have a bid already, am I just not going to get one?

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not true at all, you may get a bid, it just prolly wont be at a top tier house, check out other houses, see what different ones are like, and you may find one you like, or if you got a call back last night you probably were liked by the house, they just didnt get to know you well enough to give you a bid, keep rushing, why would you give up after one day?

By: NO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

No and you can still get a top house

By: No
#3by:    

Keep an open mind. Try more fraternities. Remember, sometimes what we think we want, isn't where we are really meant to be.

By: hondxg
#4by:    

I know a top tier that is still voting

By: miamiredhawk
#5by:    

Well I would say there are factors for all types of frats which would allow you to get in. I 'top' tier frat has the ability to deliberate on guys as they are not strapped for numbers. You could walk in and be better than the guy they are considering for a bid and be in the running there. At the same time a low tier or growing frat will basically be looking to give out additional bids the whole week, as they might not have an upper limit on men. For those houses if you show up, and stay for a couple hours, and meet all of the guys, they will probably give you a bid if you are respectful, have good enough grades, and can hold a conversation.

By: uh huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.