facebook

confused

by:    

Everyone hates on DZ so bad and i am also so confused why... I love those girls so much and I am in another "top 6". I picked DZ but got my second choice instead but my best friends from first semester went DZ so I am always with them. They are always down for a good time and really just love to have fun. They are so care free and not the typical sorority with lilly and monograms and vineyard vines which i love. Also they are really get along well which isn't easily said by other sororities because not everyone gets along and they are so cliquey. Easy just rhymes with dz so thats where it comes from and its not true... Sure some girls didn't have DZ as their first choice but that goes for any sorority..... Don't listen to things that are said on this page because everyone has different opinions.

Posted By: seriously
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Seriously girls on this site have it out for DZ and I am so confused why!! Geez I also am in another sorority and love them!

By: agreed
#2by:    

Stop, you're not fooling anyone. Also, stop replying to your own post.

By: You're the crazy DZ
#3by:    

It isn't "everyone," It is one crazy lady. Just ignore her. She is a complete cray cray lady.

By: actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

easy dz is a very accurate stereotype idk what you're on

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.