facebook

rush sig ep

by:    

Hey guys I know this site sends a lot of mixed opinions and there has been a lot of rumors about a human burrito being a member of Sig Ep. However, while this is true, if you get to know him he's not as horrible as people make him seem. We do have a lot of good guys who would like to meet you this week so don't think you dont have a chance to get a bid from us just because we don't know you fr first semester. Wear whatever you want and come meet the guys, hangout, and if it feels right we'd love to have you join our club!
#RushSigEp

Posted By: Rush chair
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is the kind of advice this site needs more of! And coming from a girl in a top sorority, Sig ep is one of the better options.

By: Yess
#2by:    

Finally an accurate and honest post for advice for guys rushing!

By: Finally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It's not serious you retards

By: haha
#4by:    

I am in sig ep and I can tell you our rush chair did not post this! We would never post something without using the word "bruh" at least 5 times. Plus you can't just wear whatever you want to rush! Good luck getting in our house with out a blazer and tie

By: No, just no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.