facebook

sorority rush

by:    

Girls, I want to post this before you go into rush and make a big mistake that will ruin the rest of your life. I can not stress enough how much tiers DO matter. I thought they didn't so I joined a middle tier sorority, and I have regretted it my whole life. There is nothing better than being at the top, just remember this.

Posted By: Regretful
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Then you don't deserve to be in any sorority. Get out.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

i'm in whats considered a "top" sorority and i hope this is a joke.... i joined mine because its where i could see myself enjoying the next 4 years. there is nothing wrong with ANY sorority at miami... hence why they are all thriving on campus with several happy members. if any sorority wasn't worth joining, then so many girls would drop/deactivate that they would no longer exist.

By: uh
#3by:    

I'll be honest...I'm a junior, and I joined a top 2-3 sorority (it still is) when I was a freshman. I joined based purely on status alone because of how awesome I thought it would be to be top tier. I REGRET that. While it's great wearing my letters around knowing that I'm top tier, automatically having guys like you, and automatically being "cool", it is a decision I regret every day. I don't mesh well with the girls because I picked based on status and not where I actually felt comfortable. Don't get me wrong, it's great for a lot of girls who it does fit, but not for me. So, while top tier does have its perks, I beg you to pick where you think really will have the best sorority experience. I would do it all over again if I could.

By: to freshmen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.