facebook

something positive

by:    

Theta: incredible at recruitment. Like unbelievably good at making you want to be a Theta.

Pi Phi: Very laid back in a good way, less intimidating than other top tiers.

DG: Solid friend groups throughout this sorority. Maybe they were in these groups before rush, but it's nice that girls have a place in DG.

APhi: In my opinion, the most approachable of the top tier. I've never met an APhi that wasn't friendly.

AXO: Recruits for personality. They have a ton of pretty girls but I can tell they care more about who a girl is than how hot she is.

DZ: Alpha chapter with a great philanthropy event. DZ gets a lot of flack but I love the girls I know and I respect them as an alpha chapter.

Zeta: Similar to AXO in that they seem to recruit based on personality. The girls are fun and the type you'd want to be friends with.

Kappa: Proud of their sorority. I don't know any other group that is more proud of what sorority they're in, and I think it's awesome.

KD: Always a solid group. KD is like the girl next door that you always wanted to be friends with and that was easily likable. Not the hottest, but a great person.

GPhi: Has something for everyone. The girls in GPhi are a great mix and you'll find friends whether you like to party or read on a Friday night.

ADPi: Most relatable. These are the girls I think everyone can see being friends with, even if they aren't considered hot.

(Continued in comments)

Posted By: Miami
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Mu: Carefree. I think Phi Mu girls are the most unconcerned about the opinions of others. They like each other and that's what matters.

Chi O: Level headed. I think of Emma Watson when I think of Chi O; classy, intelligent, and has a sense of purpose. A great group to join.

Tri Delt: Best comeback. The ladies of Tri Delt have worked hard to return to campus, and it's really paid off. They really care about their sorority.

AOPi: Friendliest. AOPis are the sweetest girls you'll ever meet, I have never heard a mean comment from any of them. Definitely girls I would want as friends.

AGD: Close knit. They may be small but they look out for one another, and you can tell they have pride for their sorority and each other.

By: Miami
by: PNM   

best post I've read so far :)

By: PNM
#2by:    

Finally something nice and real on this site

By: Nice
#3by:    

why is dg considered top tier? they just seem like a bunch of schlumpy frumps that hang together. very weird.

By: okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

this is awesome thank you.

By: :)
#5by:    

Positive and accurate going into rush

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.