facebook

inner sorority hate

by:    

Every time I happen across this website, I see mean messages being posted about various sororities and more mean messages accusing other sororities about posting them — mine included.

I hope for people going through rush that this is not the impression they have of our Greek community. Yes, I think my sorority is the best because I'm a member, and yes I would love for my house to be every girl's number one choice. But I know that's not the case, and I know every other sorority wants and thinks the same things.

EVERY sorority has posted something positive about themselves on this site, and EVERY sorority has had something negative posted about them in return. Stop accusing each other and just be happy you got a bid into the sorority that you did.

To freshmen (and anyone older going through rush)- every sorority and fraternity has it's positives and benefits. But just because you join a lower tier house or an upper tier one doesn't mean your life is altered dramatically. I have friends in every sorority and that hasn't changed since I rushed.

GO WHERE YOU FEEL LIKE YOURSELF. It doesn't matter where that is, as long as you're happy. Greek life is great no matter what house.

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So for the most part the sororities actually do like each other right? I mean right now they are trying to compete for some of the same girls, but the rest of the year is nicer right?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

Yes, the sororities definitely like each other. I'm on the same boat as the OP and have friends in most of the other sororities (and they stretch through the whole spectrum- from Theta to AGD). Recruitment is brutal, obviously, because we're competing for the best pledge classes, but the rest of the year (besides maybe Greek Week?) we definitely support each other and are much friendlier.

By: .
by: ?   

Ok thanks

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.