facebook

rush

by: Pmn

Can someone plz describe KD phi mu and Gphi? Like what are they each like

Posted By: Pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

KD is considered the best of the three purely based off consistency. GPhi and Phi Mu get prettier and more fun girls, but they also get more questionable picks. KD will stay a solid choice but will also probably never advance to the level of Kappa/ZTA. All three of these sororities recruit fun and nice girls, the quiet types and the party types. I would say GPhi is the most wild of the three. Phi Mu tends to get a lot of girls that slip through the top tier cracks either because of looks of grades. Also I think, if not yet than after this recruitment, ADPi will be on par with these sororities since they recruit similar girls except are slightly more academically focused. Hope this helps!

By: Hi
#2  by: NO HOPE   

Agree with the GPhi and Phi Mu comment. I think KD is good sorority but from the girls I know they are like the critical judgemental type if you know what I mean. I do not know why someone is commenting about ADPI other thank ADPI is desperate for recruits.

By: NO HOPE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.