facebook

middle tiers??

by:    

I was just wondering what the main differences are between middle tier sororities here? I feel like there are lots of posts talking about differences between the Big Six or whatever but I'm mostly interested in sororities like Phi Mu, ADPi, Tridelt, and Gamma Phi. Could someone help me out?

Posted By: Haley
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Mu- known as "nice girls." they are pretty social but some girls are very quiet
ADPi- academic. some fun ones though. some very religious girls (not a bad thing, huge plus for some girls)
Tri Delt- Variety of girls. Sophomores are their best looking ones. fun girls but a few weird ones.
GPhi- always known to have a diverse mix. some really funny girls. fall under the radar sometimes

By: sure
by: pnm   

what about KD?

By: pnm
by: KD   

KD is the Alpha Phi of middle tiers. Think they are a lot hotter than they are and try really hard. They're the only middle tier that I really don't like.

By: KD
by: KD   

Hm, someone sounds jealous and that's not really nice.

KD is known to have old money, smart, polished women that are very involved but also lead a good social life. They're above all of the ones listed on this thread, but a little below Kappa and Zeta.

By: KD
by: hahahaha   

Don't be fooled, the first comment made about KD is accurate.

By: hahahaha
#2by:    

Yeah I'm not KD (im in one of the other ones listed above) but my best friend is and she rages hard, very school-focused and loves being a kd

By: Kd
#3by:    

Tired of all the ADPI posts. Give it up KD is nasty. If you shop at Kohls go ADPI or KD.

By: NO HOPE
by: ?   

What's wrong with Kohls?

By: ?
#4by:    

Lol someone is salty about kd it seems. Sorry you didn't get a bid

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hahahahahhaa   

HAHAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious, do you not know how much of a joke KD is?

By: hahahahahhaa
#5by:    

I'm in what people think of as the upper tier sorority, but a lot of KDs lived with me freshman year and I have a lot of KDs in classes with me at the business school. Like a previous poster said, a lot of them have the image of the classy, put-together girl. Not sure why someone dropped Kohls either, seeing as most of the KDs I know were loaded, from Connecticut, Westchester County, Cleveland, etc.

By: Fact
by: haha   

Bye KD

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.