facebook

agd

by:    

Is AGD still doing formal recruitment? I heard they weren't but I'm not sure how credible that is?

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're not doing formal recruitment. That's in the brochure Panhellenic released for this year.

By: No
#2by:    

Really? I hadn't heard this. Why not?

By: ...
by: .   

They've always gone through in the past and they never hit quota. I heard rumors last year that panhel gave them an ultimatum that if they didn't hit quota they wouldn't be able to do formal recruitment until they got themselves together, and I guess at least part of that was correct. In truth, they're really sweet girls, they're just very, very bad at recruitment and need a lot of help with their rush skills. Very often girls end up with them and one or two other sororities and end up suiciding.

By: .
by: ^^   

Panhel had nothing to do with the decision. We made it in our own do to difficulties in our chapter. We are planning in doing it next year.

By: ^^
by: .   

Ok, thank you for the clarification! Didn't know if those rumors were correct or not.

By: .
#3by:    

If you go to issuu and search "miami university panhellenic 2015" the brochure is there. On one of the last pages there is a list of all the sororities going through formal recruitment (AGD is not on it). There is also a schedule and a list of the alternate locations

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.