facebook

ew

by: Guest

Does DG still think they're relevant in the top tier? Damn I'm embarassed for them

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I can't wait to see what freshmen they get this year hahaha. Going downhill fast

By: Yeah
#2  by: Huh   

I'm in another top tier sorority and really don't get why people say this about dg. Yeah they def recruit friend groups and dirty Rush them but their last pc had a lot of pretty girls

By: Huh
by: falseJan 17, 2015 11:38:08 AM

Dz and Pi phi don't have hot girls. They are just more tolerable

By: false
by: @Honestly^Jan 17, 2015 12:35:18 PM

I guess maybe i just always see their pretty girls out but in my opinion I still think they have a lot of pretty girls, at least in their soph pc who go out a lot. I definitely wouldn't want to rush dg if i wasn't already in one of the friend groups that they were recruiting, but it seems the girls who are sought after by them enjoy it. Regardless i would rather be a dg than an axo or dz. Alpha phi, pi phi, dg and theta all have their pros and cons but I think those are solidly the top 4 in any interchangeable order.

By: @Honestly^
by: GuestJan 18, 2015 6:52:08 PM

Yeah, that's fair enough. I agree with what you're saying. They do have some pretty girls but I don't think they're better than the other top 4. Theta and Pi Phi and alpha Phi all pretty strongly hold their own and are getting better. We'll see how AXO does this year.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.