PhiMu
TriDelt
ChiO
AOPi
AGD

Posted By: 2015
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree for the most part. But I think DG and APhi will be interchangeable, the types of girls they recruit are different but both good

By: b
#2by:    

This is so accurate.

By: Guest
#3by:    

Personally, I don't know if this is the year that Tridelt will rise above ChiO. Maybe in a few years, but definitely not now.

By: Personally
by: Hmm   

I think it could go either way. Chi O is definitely still more selective than Tri Delt, but Tri Delt has had a much stronger presence on campus this year. Either way they're the top of the bottom tier

By: Hmm
by: k   

i put tridelt above chio bc both are involved but tridelt overall is more social

By: k
#4by:    

This is spot on especially in the middle tier

By: Yup
#5by:    

this is spot on. I'm glad you paid attention to making changes in the middle and bottom tiers too rather than just the big 6

By: 6
#6by:    

A lot of people think AXO and DZ are above Alpha Phi and DG. I would switch that and then you got it right.

By: actually
by: No   

I've never met a single guy or girl who has ever thought AXO or DZ are above DG and alpha phi, unless they were an AXO and DZ. Sorry but there are some sororities where it's a close call, but it's not with AXO and DZ. They're definitely the very bottom of the top tier. They solidly hold spots #5 and #6.

By: No
#7by:    

I would agree with this

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

theta
dg
aphi
pi phi
dz
axo
zeta
kappa
gphi
kd
phi mu
chi o
tri delt
ADiPi
AOPi
AGD

By: opinion
by: HA   

The original is perfect and this is so so wrong

By: HA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.