facebook

tridelt

by: PNM

Tridelt seems like it's so big at every other school, I've barely heard anything about them here though. What frats do they even mix with?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

they were kicked off but are back on campus & they are not top tier or anything but they have been doing well. that being said, they are a mixed group somewhat because nationals picked their first class.

as for frats i think they hang out with dchi, du, kappa sig, and idk who else

By: truth
#2  by: truth 2   

Yeah they are new but they all seem to go out a lot together and I see them around campus with their letters a lot too. Their first pledge class is kind of mixed but there second is good and i assume there new one will be too. As for the frats I would have no idea because I'm not in a frat but all sororities hang out with a lot of fraternities (besides like agd)

By: truth 2
#3  by: hmmm   

Im interested to see how they do this rush. They have a lot of cute girls but there are definitely a few that are holding them back. Strong nationals though and they have potential

By: hmmm
#4  by: ...   

You're right, they have a pretty strong nationals. They're a mixed bunch here and since they've only had a few pledge classes, so they're still kind of up in the air, but I think they've been doing decent. As for frats, the only one I know of is Kappa Sig.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.