facebook

dear freshmen girls: rush advice

by: miami

just letting you know that if you do not see through alpha phi's fake and annoying personality during rush, still don't rush them. you will look back a year later (like me) and be so happy you didn't fall for it. every alpha phi i know in my grade is annoying and tries so hard :(

Posted By: miami
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

Couldn't agree more with this.

By: YES
#2  by: stop   

it's such a great reflection on greek life as a whole when a members of another group posts nasty things about a different group. You must have a super fabulous amount of knowledge about APhi...when you aren't one??? Don't believe the liars and the haters ladies!

By: stop
#3  by: k   

the only one worse than aphi is axo

By: k
#4  by: N   

Annoying phi

By: N
#5  by: Lol   

This cracks me up. I'm in another top tier, what most people consider the best sorority, but everyone knows aphi is great and only getting better. This was obviously posted by a sorority that is slipping and feels super threatened that alpha phi will be getting a much better pledge class.

By: Lol
by: NahJan 18, 2015 11:36:41 PM

Defs a sig ep

By: Nah
by: HAHAHAHAJan 18, 2015 11:51:42 PM

Haha uhh I'm actually in a top tier sorority. Why would any guy ever care about sorority drama or comment something like that...? I don't care how much a frat likes a sorority, that would never happen

By: HAHAHAHA
by: HahahaJan 19, 2015 2:10:56 PM

You really think any other good sorority would go out of their way to defend you guys, alpha phi? Probably not, Bc everyone knows how fake and desperate you are

By: Hahaha
by: HahahahJan 20, 2015 12:17:45 AM

She's probably a theta since she self proclaimed that they're the best sorority on campus. Also, every top tier sorority gets along great with alpha phi except the DGs and AXOs that clearly hate cause they're threatened

By: Hahahah
#6  by: Lol   

Mean but so true

By: Lol
#7  by: Completely irrelevant   

I only know a few aphis from classes and in passing--and more often than not, they are extremely nice. i don't get why all the hate. If I could pick any other sorority to join, other than the one I'm in now, I would go aphi.

By: Completely irrelevant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.