facebook

jw

by:    

So i'm an upperclassman but i want to know what most of YOU pnm's are saying you want to rush. what sororities are all the babies talking about wanting the most this year???

Posted By: junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As a freshman most of my friends and I really like theta and pi phi. Then DG and a phi. I think a lot of it depends on if a girl from a specific sorority has reached out to you first semester. I know I don't really know much about the greek system but from what I can see freshman like the sororities where girls have gone out of their way to be helpful. I don't think reputation matters so much

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

a lot of my friends keep talking about theta and alpha phi. i liked their sprite dates but i also really liked axo and pi phi. i know a few zetas and a friend from high school is a kappa and they all seem super nice so i guess it will just depend on rush!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.