facebook

code violations

by:    

I got an alcohol violation, 105a, does that affect me with rush/will sororities know about it?

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Anyone?

By: Help!
#2by:    

you're so screwed

By: cya
#3by:    

If you haven't gotten anything from the university saying you can't rush, you're gonna be fine. Most sororities literally know nothing about you beforehand. Those registration things you filled out? Yeah no one reads those except maybe the recruitment chair, if even.

By: -
#4by:    

i'm pretty sure you're fine, and it doesn't stop you from rushing. and if the sororities do have access to that info and judge you or cut you because of that then i don't think they're a sorority you would really want to join

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I had one friend who got arrested and got a 105a and she didn't get cut from a single sorority during rush. It will not effect you. unless they never liked you anyways.

By: you should be fine
#6by:    

don't talk about it and you'll be fine

By: keep your mouth shut

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.