facebook

pnm

by:    

Should we set our social medias to private and everything like that? Are we gonna be stalked on our facebooks? also would it be a good idea to delete pictures with alcohol in it? thanks!

Posted By: aaa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of those things are good ideas, whether you're rushing or not

By: uh
#2by:    

I would delete any embarrassing photos, especially profile pictures. Pictures with alcohol are never a good idea. But it's probably ok to have a few photos from parties/going out. And yes, you should assume that we'll look at social media. Definitely don't post anything about recruitment on there like "omg I loved XYZ!!!" Because we'll hear about it.

By: -
#3by:    

Any sorority girls have any other advice on what to do with your social media?

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: fyi   

if you're concerned, make ur pro pic just of you, sometimes we will look you up to put a name with a face bc we literally see 1000+ girls

By: fyi
#4by:    

once you join a sorority (depending on which one) you can get in trouble for having pictures with alcohol if you are underage. many sororities have a fake facebook or a phrase that they post on inappropriate pictures so the person who is in it knows to remove it.

basically, you should delete them anyways & also you don't want future employers to find it blah blah blah

By: fyi
#5by:    

What counts as a bad picture? I don't have any pics with legit alcohol bottles in my hand, just some with red solo cups.

By: PNM
by: k   

that's questionable, just take it down if you're worried to be safe. most prob won't care but it's good to do for your own life lol

By: k
#6by:    

tbh we meet so many people that we don't have time to facebook stalk people, and honestly that's just a lot of work. like a poster said above, set your profile pic to just you. the only time i look girls up on facebook is if i'm trying to remember someone's face.

By: don't worry
by: yep   

For the most part by the end of the day we have forgotten 95% of your names. I fb stalked my rush crushes but that was it. We do sometimes use Facebook at the end of rounds though if we need more votes on someone and people can't remember who she is- we'll look at your Facebook pictures so people can put a name to a face and remember their conversations with you.

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.