facebook

phi tau and sae

by:    

This whole, " Phi Tau and SAE are becoming irrelevant" thing has me confused because I have been to their parties and it seems like they have a good time and a lot of good looking girls are there... If Phi Tau has had one bad pledge class but they manage to recruit a solid one this year, i dont get how they can get written off so quickly after being an undisputed top tier for so long

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE is cool because they aren't douchebags. All other fraternities hate Phi Tau for the most part, and a lot of girls think they are scumbags. Being kicked off doesn't help much either.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I   

Tau is back on campus

By: I
#2by:    

Phi Tau and SAE are becoming irrelevant because theirs last two pledge classes have been while they were off campus, and they are both still off campus. Just look at the Phi Tau house... nobody lives in it.

Both fraternities have struggled to get more than 20 kids in their last two pledge classes, and even out of those 20 kids, only 50% of them are cool.

Supposedly Phi Tau and SAE will be back on campus in a year or so, but they've also been saying that every year since they were kicked off. So rush at your own risk.

By: insight

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.